The Pedro Grases Library offers its users collections in various areas of knowledge, specialized services and electronic resources. In addition, it provides the necessary guidance to search, evaluate and select the information that responds to your needs.
- Online Catalog: Reference information of the materials available in the Library, such as books, journals, videos, among others. Full text of the intellectual production of undergraduate/graduate students and teachers of the Metropolitan University.
- E-books: Online access to full text of university and general interest books.
- Multidisciplinary and Specialized Databases: Reference and full-text journal articles from reputable sources.
- Tutorials, Podcasts and Vodcasts: They show how to use the services and digital resources available in the Library.
- Links of interest: Open information resources available on the Internet.
- Training workshops aimed at the different user groups of the Unimetan community.
- Consultation on full-text journal articles not available in the Library’s collections.
- Distance learning support through the Agora Library tool.
- On-site, off-campus and interlibrary borrowing.
- Computers with Internet access.
- Rooms for group study, daily press, among others.
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm